Friday, October 24, 2008

This is why people don't own rentals...

I am super glad we have our rentals (my old house and a duplex we bought while married), but I tell you what, the tenants always seem to call at a bad time. But thinking of it, I guess no time would be a good time, now would it?

In any case, we have had our first 'cold spell' come through, so our Velasco tenants started up the heater and of course it didn't work. Not a biggee, but annoying. So I am meeting a new A/C guy there today. Let's hope he can fix it for not that much money! We have a great A/C guy that we like to use, but he lives remotely and so he doesn't get cell coverage and so we are never able to get him out quickly. I hate that b/c he is good, honest and cheap, but seriously, Stewart, answer your phone or check your messages! :-)

I really appreciate our tenants in my old house. They never call. That enough gives me incentive to not ever raise their rent :-).

No comments: