Friday, October 24, 2008

The Sykes go to Washington

I am excited. Andy has a work trip to D.C. and since I am not working I get to accompany him! Yay!

We are going to have dinner with my friend, Aaron, and his wife, Bety, and our other friend, Shin, on Saturday and I need to plan what we are going to do Sunday and Monday. Any recommendations?

I really really wanted to tour the White House, but apparently you have to plan way in advance for that as they have to give you security clearance and all that jazz. Very sad!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Sounds like fun! Is it this weekend coming up? I would say maybe Robert and I could take a drive up there, but I am supposed to go camping this weekend in the mountains, so if it's the next weekend or later, let me know! We'd love to see you! :-)