Tuesday, October 14, 2008

So I have a list

Okay, okay, so I have been not working for almost 4 weeks! OMGoodness! I am a bit embarrassed at how little I have accomplished in that time.

Yes, I have lost some weight, worked out a minimum 1 hour a day and cooked basically every meal around the house ... But, you know all those things you say you are going to do once you have the time? I haven't really done much towards those goals...

So, I made a list and I will knock at least one thing off the list a day.

I also am not that pleased about my diet progress. I am awesome during the week. No lie. I eat 1000-1200 calories and work out like crazy. But then the weekend comes and I am not awful, but I am not great. So I am losing but only like 1.5-2 pounds/week. That is not going to get me where I want to be anytime soon.

So I am realizing I might have to result to a fad diet afterall to get a quick jump start. I am dreading it though. Probably what I should do is do it during the weekend so I stick to something over the weekend when I am at my weakest! The cabbage soup diet is calling out to me.

I already had a bite of Andy's oatmeal today, so I am guessing today is not the day I begin. And we have a wedding this weekend so maybe Sunday I start that? Who knows. I just know on it I always lose like 5 -7 pounds in less than a week and that would put me under a big milestone.

Who knows. Why is gaining weight so much fun and losing such torture! Ack!

2 comments:

Misty Alejo said...

Don't do the fad diets! You're doing great by losing it slowly. It's the only way to keep it off. I know, trust me I know, how hard it is to be patient, but you can do it! Are you sure you're eating enough calories?

Angie said...

I agree.... losing slowly is the BEST way and the healthiest. That's what they tell you on Weight Watchers (which I was doing earlier this year) and it really does help you to keep it off that way. Good Luck! (I think you look great anyway, though!)