Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Checking out...

After the last debate, I have decided I have to check out of this election. By that I mean I can no longer follow all the news about it religiously like I had been doing. It has really depressed me! Isn't that ridiculous? For the first time, I don't feel like I have a good option at the polls and feel like neither candidate stands up for anything of principle. I know, I know... that was probably true in all the elections I have previously voted in so maybe it is just I have finally woken up. I hope not. I hope there are principled leaders out there.

Andy and I were talking on Sunday and he was like - you seem sad. And I was like - you know what? I am. I am depressed about this election - isn't that silly. And he was like - oh, so it's like I get when the Bengals lose and I responded 'exactly'. Do we have our communication down or what?

No comments: